Advertising & Promotional Options
We have flexible and nimble ways to promote your camp, whether it's the entire program or individual sessions.
$50 annual fee, aligned to registration season; September 1 - August 31.
Upgrades apply to one activity category. Depending on the size of your organization and the number of sessions, you may add additional categories for free. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Listings are moved to the top grouping of search results, with lines highlighted in yellow
No other ads are shown on your individual profile page
Helpful if you're in a popular category and want to catch parents on the first page or their search
To sign up, simply log in to your account, go to My Overnight Camps or My Day Camps, and click the Go Premium buttons. Please contact Victoria for assistance if your business doesn't use Paypal.
The first two camp providers have premium listings.
Monthly fees are $30-75. Includes multiple spots, based on availability. We will try to balance the number of ads with the number of website visitors so that your ad is seen as much as possible.
This is your target market - Summer Camp Guru users are researching camp options! Catch parents with an ad before they run a database search.
Digital ads allow you to track visitors and registration sources.
Unlike some sites, our ads are not jammed together, and there are only a few ads per page, which reduces visual clutter and makes your ad stand out.
Average cost per click is less than the cost of Google Adwords or Facebook ads.
You can run ads targeting a specific camp or age group and replace them as needed depending on registration progress.
Simply send an image with the dimensions below and a target web address. Your ad will be posted within one day, with your choice of dates. We are happy to help create your ad or assist with image editing.
JPG or PNG format
Bottom banner ad size: 1110 x 220 px
Top banner ad size: 825 x 315 px
Side bar ad size: 350 x 220 px
Where do the ads show up?
1. Search page: up to three ads shown at a time, rotating when the page is refreshed. Aligned with a specific metro area or general overnight searches.
2. Bottom of the search results page (see the first image above under premium listings). Ads rotate when the page is refreshed. Aligned with a metro area or overnight searches.
3. Top Banner. This appears on multiple pages and can be aligned to a metro area or overnight page.
4. Banner on the bottom of the home page. Ads rotate when the page is refreshed.
5. Metro area home page - multiple options. View example
Questions? Contact Victoria at email@example.com.